Well I got a new laptop. I think I was the last one to get it
It was similar to this one, Turion II Ultra 2.4, and the HD is 500G 7200, 4G RAM
If you see the laptop I was using to develop before you think I am crazy. It was super slow, some Dual Pentium Windows Vista Toshiba Satellite. It was like 3.6 years old. The Windows Mobile build would take like 3 min, on the new one like 1 min.
So, now I can test under 64 Bit. And....and I found bugs. I compiled the app now the .net part for Any CPU if not I have issues reading from the registry under 64 Bit..
The xTuple http://www.xtuple.com/ Desktop GUI Integration was crashing. I have to fix that too.
The Bold text seems to fix the problem.
lResult = RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
KeyToReadOriginal, 0, KEY_READ | KEY_WOW64_64KEY,&hSoftKey);
So, I know some people are downloading the app, but if it is crashing they are not emailing me. Soon, I will change that. Now to run the app you will have to email me first some unique keys that I use. So, I can have more control who, why, when, what is using this.
One more bug, registering qbfc8.dll the COM dll to talk (import/export) with QuickBooks
Under 64 bit, I have to register this dll under $(env.PROGRAMFILES) (x86).
More changes, I included now the QBFC8_0Installer.exe and run it after installing the software. This QBFC8... will install qbfc8.dll for me. Now the install went from 17M to 27M.